Who Benefits from Adult Day Services?
- Anyone needing the social stimulation of a group setting
- Anyone whose activities are limited due to disease, injury or frailties of age
- Anyone with memory or cognition problems
- Anyone with dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anyone needing assistance with eating, bathing or other activities of daily living
- Anyone with developmental disabilities or mental retardation
- Anyone who has few or inadequate support systems
- Anyone suffering from anxiety or depression
- Anyone whose family or care giver needs respite
We encourage you to call one of our Evergreen Clubs for more information about our range of services.